3.31.2010

{ welcome baby }

Remember these?










The day has come.


After one long month


of uncomfortable pregnancy,


and nineteen hours of hard labor


my little bundle of joy is here.


Photobucket


Thank you


Marija


for helping me name my baby,


I love that now one of our babies


shares the same name. {*wink*}


Please visit the lovely Marija at



to congratulate her


and check out her wonderful blog.


THANK YOU, THANK YOU

to

Everyone


who participated in this giveaway.


Papa and I had so much fun reading through


all of the fun names you came up with.


They were all great....


but....


I have to give an


honorable mention


to Ali at bean and birdie


for coming up with


what papa & I


deemed the most creative name


Click McShutterspeed


I think I may have to use this


one for one of my other cameras


with Ali's permission of course.


Thanks again for playing along.




*peace & love*

Carrie & Nigel





Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lovely winners and what a fabulous name for your new 'baby' Carrie! thanks to you for a really fun giveaway!!! Wishing you a wonderful Easter weekend my sweet friend ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I am so excited! So flattered that someone with such great taste likes this name so much! And I am honored that our "babies" share the same cool name!!

    Looking forward to even more wonderful pictures you and your Nigel create together. I see his own blog in his future...

    We'll have to get these two together at some point ;)

    xoxo
    Marija

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nigel Nikon...I love it! I'm a big fan of alliteration.

    And...I can't believe it! I forgot to join in your naming game! Where is my brain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out! Of course you can use that crazy, too-much-coffee induced name! Love Nigel too, sounds so dignified and perfect for a Nikon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww congratulations! Nigel Nikon is a wonderful name! I can't wait to see all the lovely photos he has to share. :)

    Happy April Fools!!

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations & Welcome Nigel Nikon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh...I love it! Congratulations!! It is wonderful to have new babies such as ours. ;) It is a great name and I am sure we will be seeing great photos from him!

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha ha, love Ali's name, that is very creative!! Welcome to the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute and clever way for you to announce your new baby! I love it! Have a blessed Easter weekend!

    Hugs,
    LeAnn:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Dear!! How exciting! What a beautiful name. It's such a stong boy's name. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carrie,
    I just wanted to come by and wish you and your family a wonderful Easter weekend.

    Hugs,
    LeAnn:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww....
    congrats on your little nigel.
    i have a nikolai.

    hope he's a good little guy for you
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it. I actually forgot about the camera thing, and thought you had actually had a baby! And then I remembered.
    Liz
    http://mylovelylittlelulu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...